Bantam Brook Cottage Policies & Procedures
Prices are subject to change without notification.
Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted. We do not accept cash or checks. Card holder MUST be in residence at time of check in and check out.
Check-in time is 4pm eastern time. Check-out time is 11am eastern time.
There is a three night minimum on all of our cottages peak season (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day Weekend) and a two night minimum off season.
A 50% deposit is required on all rentals, the balance due prior to check-in.
There is a $50 service charge on all cancellations. Your deposit will be returned if cancelation is made at least 3 weeks prior to arrival AND the cottage can be rebooked for the total length of your original stay. For example, if only half of the time can be rebooked only half of your deposit will be returned. Reservations cancelled less that 3 weeks prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of entire advance deposit unless the cottage can be rebooked for the total time of the original stay.
All deposits are due when the cottage is booked.
You will pay for the entire length of your reservation regardless of the length of your stay.
NO SMOKING inside the cottages. A $750 cleaning fee will be charged for violations.
No open flames are allowed inside the cottages.
There will be no noise in the yard after 10pm Michigan time.
The cost of any damage or theft to Bantam Brook Cottages and/or property will be reflected on your bill (charged to your credit card).
You will not hold Bantam Brook Cottage or its owners responsible for any claim loss, expense or damage to any person or property in or upon the premises or any area allocated to be used.
Fenced farm areas at Bantam Brook Farm are off limits and are accessible by appointment only.
The cottage(s) MUST be returned in the same condition that you received it (them) in.
Occupancy is limited to 8 persons in the main house and in the farm house .. 6 persons in the coach house. A charge of $100 per day per additional person will be charged to your credit card for the entire length of your stay.
NO parties or events .. no exceptions.
NO pets are allowed at Bantam Brook Cottage .. no exceptions.
We reserve the right to evict, without refund, if all policies are not adhered to.
Upon your exit the following MUST be adhered to otherwise a $250 maintenance fee will be charged to your credit card.
- Leave any used towels in the laundry basket provided.
- Leave any beds slept in unmade so that our cleaning staff is aware of what bedding needs to be changed.
- All dishware must be cleaned and put away.
- Make sure the grill is turned off and left in a condition that allows use by the next tenant. A charge of $25 will be assessed if the grill is left on and in result the propane tank is left empty.
- Sebright Main Cottage and Culinary Cottage at the Farm: Make sure that the fireplace is turned off.
- Rosecomb Coach Cottage: Be sure that the overhead door in the screened room is closed.
- Dispose of all trash in the receptacles provided.
- Make sure all lights and ceiling fans are turned off.
- Secure all windows and doors upon your exit.